August 07, 2015

The first post

California


I know... the title is not very original but it's a factual data, because this in fact is the first post!
I want to clarify that the blog isn't a travel blog (now on the web they are growing like mushrooms!), or a photography blog (even though these are everywhere like parsley!); it is just a blog that merges two of my passions, as well as two of my jobs: travels and photography. Yes, because in addition to being a videomaker, I'm also a photographer and a Travel Consultant. At these two I would add the writing, one thing I've always loved since the early essays in the school and then brought to compose some scripts for documentaries and music video.
My posts will be short, I want that are the places and pictures to speak. I will always try to write both in Italian and English... but, be warned, with English I'll make many mistakes, so you're free to correct me, or rather you have to do it! :)
"Explore with my pics"... it's the title of this blog, and it is its meaning too. I'd like you to explore some spots of the world through my photos, but I try to let you see and not just watch. I'd like to tell about them, because each photo has a story and every story has a protagonist. I'd wish that the protagonists are you, I would like leave you with a the free interpretation, I will only tell you about the place where I took the photo and what emotion it gave to me. Maybe you'll be able to spring new emotions from each photos... And then are the emotions that unite together the stories.


Lo so... il titolo non è molto originale ma è un dato di fatto, perché questo infondo è il primo post!
Ci tengo a precisare che il seguente non è un blog di viaggi (ormai sul web crescono come funghi!), né un blog di fotografia (che pure questi sono ovunque come il prezzemolo!); è semplicemente un blog che unisce due delle mie passioni, nonché due dei miei lavori: i viaggi e la fotografia. Sì perché oltre ad essere una videomaker, sono anche una fotografa e una Consulente di Viaggi. A questi due aggiungerei la scrittura, una cosa che ho sempre amato sin dai primi temi in classe e che mi ha poi portata a comporre alcune sceneggiature per documentari e videoclip.
I miei post saranno brevi, voglio che siano soprattutto i luoghi e le immagini a parlare. Cercherò sempre di scrivere sia in italiano che in inglese... ma, vi avverto, con l'inglese farò molti errori, per cui siete liberi di correggermi, anzi siete obbligati a farlo! :)
"Explore with my pics"... è il titolo di questo blog, ed il suo significato. Vorrei farvi esplorare alcuni angoli di mondo attraverso le mie foto, cercando però di farvele vedere e non semplicemente guardare. Vorrei raccontarvele, perché ogni foto ha una storia e ogni storia ha un protagonista. Vorrei che i protagonisti foste voi, vorrei lasciare a voi la libera interpretazione, io mi limiterò a raccontarvi il luogo in cui ho scattato quella foto e quello che suscita in me. Magari voi riuscirete a far scaturire emozioni nuove da ogni immagine... E sono poi le emozioni che legano insieme le storie.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Explore with my pics and tell me your story...